Northland Counseling Center, PLLC
A Safe Place to Heal
Bonnie Cripe PhD, MSW, CCH
18554 Northland Dr. Big Rapids, MI 49307
Phone: (231) 592-8090
Services are focused on individuals finding the strength within themselves.
Bonnie worked for over forty years in the Social Work field and as a licensed therapist.
She is now using her skills in the field of life coaching, specifically with life transitions. Bonnie now offers counseling as a licensed all faiths minister, hypnotherapy and regression therapy, including past lives.
She also offers energy healing work which includes working with Ancient Tibetan Healing bowls.
As a Life Coach I can help you to look at what you need to do in order to achieve your personal and career goals. Coaching can help you to focus on both understanding and then aligning yourself with your core values, passions, natural talents and abilities.
Through coaching, I can assist you in creating a vision for your life and developing strategies for achieving that vision. The focus is looking at where you are at in this moment, what you want to achieve and how to get to where you say you want to be in the future.
- Doctorate in Behavorial Sciences
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
All Faiths Minister
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Certified Stress Management Counselor
- S.P.A.D.A. Certification
- Reiki Master
- Was a Licensed therapist for over thirty years specializing in trauma therapy, grief and loss, depression and relationship issues.
- All faiths minister through The Coptic Fellowship since 2002
- Energy Healing work for over twenty-five years
- Hypnotherapist for over thirty years
- Worked as the Hospice Social Worker
- Commission on Aging and Learning Nutrition Program
- Taught at Ferris State University as an adjunct professor in the Social Work program
Grief and Loss issues
Counseling for life issues
Past Life Regression
Emotional Freedom Technique
Workshops on various topics
Presentations and Workshops
Bonnie has conducted a number of workshops both internationally and throughout the United States on a variety of topics. She enjoys presenting workshops and classes at The Centre Building and also sponsors other speakers in order to provide a wide range of topics and information to the community.
- Grief and Loss
- Intergenerational Healing
- Chakras and Archetypes
- Stress Management
- Color in Our Lives
- Discovering You Path and Your Purpose
- Understanding Trauma and Healing – Disintegration to Integration
- Exploring Past Lives as a Path to Healing this Life
- Beyond the Physical: Past Lives, Soul Groups and More
*Additional Topics Upon Request